Adorable vacation rental homes in Wimberley Texas
, and this cottage is one of them which comes with kayaks, inner tubes, and a hot tub! This cottage has been a favorite Wimberley destination for ten years. It's minutes from the river, and it's been all newly remodeled. Sit on the porch and watch the river, deer, squirrel and wild turkeys from River Lodge Rentals in Wimberley TX
. Catch a glimpse of the beautiful blue heron who resides nearby. The hot tub will soak your bones and revive you at the end of a long, fun-filled day on the Blanco River. Please read more about our cottage!.
We love hosting!
• You may Instantly Book this vacation cottage in wimberley for rent
. We can sleep six in three queen beds, but guests can bring a blowup and the linens for it or sleeping bags for the extra guests up to eight. We provide all other bed linens and towels.
• If you want to stay for the month of February for a really reasonable price, please contact us and tell us what you want to pay, and we'll sure consider it.
• We have WiFi - Direct TV, Roku, Netflix, Amazon Video, full-size washer and dryer, and a full kitchen with a full-size fridge. We have a regular size drip coffee maker and filters, and we provide coffee, creamer and sugar. We also provide shampoo and body soap, a hair dryer, iron, ironing board, and a makeup mirror.
• The price listed is for four people. There is no charge for an infant up to two years.
• Beds: One private bedroom, one loft, one sleeper sofa. Again, there's extra floor space in loft for a blowup. Once in bed, everyone has some privacy.
• Parking: There's plenty of parking available in the driveway.
• Pets: We do allow dogs, but there is a charge for them. So when you Request to Book or if you Instantly Book, please tell Donna or me, Cynthia, so we can add the one-time $35 per dog pet fee for the entire stay. You're agreeing to pay this when you book our place. It's $20 for the second dog, etc. We will send you an alteration to your reservation asking you to accept and pay the fees. Dogs must be on a leash when they're outside and please do pick up after them. Thanks!
• We respect guests’ privacy. You're on your own unless you need our support. Please give us time to respond, or give us a courtesy call if you need our immediate attention.
• Please do keep in mind that this is Wimberley, and this neighborhood literally grew up from campsites in the early '70s to what it is today. It's funky and wonderful, and there's no better place to get in the river than one of our two coveted waterfront parks – a couple-of-minute walk in either direction from the cottage.
• We pay our neighborhood association per year for our guests to have access to these fabulous parks; otherwise, it's off limits to the public! So here's your chance to wade and float, kayak, fish and swim in the Beautiful Blanco River, and literally walk back and forth to your cottage for a nap in between trips. We provide guests with a key to the parks. Wimberley has no public access to the Blanco River except for hosts like us who live on the river or have a place near the river with access!
• You can barbecue (charcoal) or just sit by our outdoor fire pit.
• Your very own hot tub is right next to the cottage. Ask us if you're not sure how to open the cover so it doesn't get damaged. There's a simple method that makes opening and closing it a snap! It hangs off the back of the spa on a metal bar.
• We’re three and a half miles to the Wimberley downtown square; four miles to Market Days, 1/4 , miles to Old Glory Ranch.
Come see us!
To get to one of the two delightful parks, walk out the cottage front door and turn right on Edgewater Drive. Walk about 100 paces to the gate that says "no trespassing." Unlock the gate with the key that we provide. The river lot across the street isn't ours, so please follow the directions above for river access. The small park is so precious; the river flows and is shallow, and the kids love riding their tubes and having parents catch them!
You'll have the hot tub all to yourselves! Pets must be on a leash at all times outdoors.
Interaction with guests
If we're home, we would love to meet you! If you need us, just text or call..
Other things to note
Please read the details about the cottage thoroughly. It answers most of your questions. Then fill out the booking form and include ALL the guests and pets, including any day guests. It should auto-calculate the information. If at that point you're interested, go ahead and send us a request for availability. Thanks so much for your interest in our cozy cottage. We know you'll love wimberley vacation cottage rentals
as much as we do!
If you have a pet, we do charge per pet. It's a one time $35 and $20 for the second dog. If you have more than two dogs, please ask us. We offer dog grooming for a fee. Ask us about this once you're booked.
... Read More